SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside ready for any Storms this Spring may Bring!
Our highly trained crews are ready to respond 24/7 to storm or flood damage in Marlton/Morningside
Strong Spring weather systems bring a variety of hazards to most of the US as they move across the landscape including, Marlton & Morningside, MD. These storm systems are fueled by the collision of cold and warm air masses during Spring.
SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside specializes in storm and flood damage restoration, and we are prepared to assist you through any downpours any season may bring. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Marlton/Morningside, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (301)856-5402
Water Restoration Experts Available 24/7, 365 days a Year at SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside
SERVPRO of Alexandria provides 24 hour water damage restoration service in Marlton/Morningside
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERPVRO of Marlton/Morningside provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 –(301)856-5402
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Follow These Safety Tips if you Are Faced with a Water Damage Concern; Then Call the Experts at SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside!
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate and safe action is crucial.
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety. Electrical and “slip and fall” hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns. Water & electricity do not mix! Wires that come into contact with standing water should be immediately replaced by a professional.
After any water damage emergency, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Be sure to:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
When your Marlton/Morningside home has water damage from flooding or leaks, we have the expertise and equipment to properly restore your property. The water removal and water cleanup process is completed by our highly-trained technicians who will document the drying process. This validates that your property has been dried properly and thoroughly.
If you encounter a water damage emergency in your home or commercial space, call (301)856-6402 & SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside will make it "Like it never even happened."
Hidden Water Damage in your Bathroom Could Amount to Thousands of Dollars in Damage if Left Untreated
Don't ignore any smells or indicators of water damage in your bathroom
A musty smell in your bathroom could be a sign of hidden water damage.
3 common issues are:
- Cracked shower tile
- Leaky seals at base of toilet
- Damaged or old caulking and grout
Hidden water damage could lead to extensive microbial growth that can go undetected for long periods time, and can pose several potential health effects.
SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with possible water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (30)856-5402
Regardless if there is no standing water, there could be underlying issues, and we have the highly trained property damage professionals to assist.
Faster to Your Marlton/Morningside Water Damage Event; Timing Matters!
Don't Wait! Damages, costs, and safety/health concerns rise the longer you wait to call our team of experts.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Need Water Damage Experts? And Fast! Call Us 24/7 –(301)856-5402
Smoke and Soot Damage Can Cause a Pervasive Odor in Your Marlton / Morningside Home.
The Fire & Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration Experts at SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside are available 24/7 for all of your damage concerns.
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (301)856-5402
SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside is an IICRC Certified Firm
Our IICRC Certified Specialists can Restore your Alexandria Home
SERVPRO of Alexandria is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies.
IICRC Certified Firms must
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
About SERVPRO of Alexandria
SERVPRO of Alexandria specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
For Immediate Service for your Business in Marlton / Morningside, MD, Call SERVPRO!
Marlton / Morningside Business Owners: We provide immediate service day or night!
We know that commercial water damage can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to help keep your business running as flawlessly as possible through the restoration process.
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Marlton / Morningside commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial restoration services:
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs, in order to get you back in business.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – (301)856-5402
Restoring your Marlton / Morningside Commercial Property After a Water Damage Event
Restoring your commercial property in the minimum amount of time required is our priority to get you back in business!
Flooding and water damage events at Marlton / Morningside commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (301)856-5402
Marlton / Morningside Business Owners: Help Prevent COVID Exposure in your Establishment
Customers in Marlton / Morningside expect a higher level of clean from business.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – Program
The program is grounded in our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
Not all businesses are the same, which is why a SERVPRO professional who understands the business will create a custom cleaning program to meet their specific needs. SERVPRO has worked in a wide variety of industries with businesses ranging from start-ups to global, multinational organizations. The business’s specific program will be developed based on a range of factors including business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touch points, foot traffic, and congestion points.
SERVPRO professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect homes or businesses according to the protocols set forth by the CDC.
- Process. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Product. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned has more than 100 exclusive professional cleaning products to meet any need, including our proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, which is a hospital-grade disinfectant that carries the Environmental Protection Agency’s lowest toxicity category and is NSF certified for sanitizing surfaces in and around food processing surfaces
Once their business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, they will gain access to propriety signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that they’ve selected the highest standard of cleaning available to protect their employees and customers.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation (301)856-5402