Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you suspect that you may have mold in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside for mold remediation services. We can remove mold as well as identify the cause.
Get Quick Mold Identification and Intervention
Mold in a building can be a serious issue. Not only is mold unsightly, but mold, or more particularly mold spores, can reduce indoor air quality and cause health issues for your family, employees, or customers. The conditions that lead to mold growth can also herald cosmetic and structural damage in a building.
If you have reason to believe that mold is in your home or commercial building, either because you’ve seen it or because you have a persistent musty odor, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside. We have the expertise to quickly identify any mold problems and start immediate remediation.
Remove Mold and Treat the Underlying Cause
Often, mold can be the result of flooding or water damage. If this is the case for your home or business, you can count on SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside to not only remove your mold but also deal with any flood damage. We can apply structural drying, eliminate odors, and perform repairs on damaged areas.
If you have mold concerns, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside at (301) 856-5402. We will send our specialist to inspect and assess your property as quickly as possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (301) 856-5402
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (301) 856-5402
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Marlton community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: