Your Water Remediation Process with SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside
A fast response is the single most critical factor in restoring water-damaged materials.
When your home or commercial property has water damage from flooding or leaks, we have the expertise and equipment to properly restore your property. Our experience and scientific approach to water removal and water cleanup enable us to properly dry and restore your space.
As each and every water damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, however, the general process stays the same.
- Contact SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside. Our representative will guide you through the crisis and may ask several questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources.
- Water Damage Assessment & Inspection. Recognize and stop the water source quickly. Identify the category of water damage to ensure our professionals restore your property based on industry guidelines. Survey the Extent of the Water Damage and Inspect the Premises. Move or block furniture.
- Move-Out and Pack-Out. Begin the removal process almost immediately. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth. Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet.
- Drying / Dehumidification while monitoring the floor & walls of the affected areas. High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, which accelerates the evaporation of moisture.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing, Odor Removal, and Deodorization. Sanitizing Treatments depending on the scenario. We may use antimicrobial, antibacterial, or disinfectant treatments to clean your property. We will remove and dispose of damaged materials with guidance from you and your insurance adjuster.
- Restoration, the final step, is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.
If you experience storm or flood damage to your home or business, give SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside a call (301) 856-5402, we are Here To Help.